Christmas Cauliflower Casserole
This creamy casserole is filled with tender cauliflower and topped with a sprinkling of stuffing mixture. This classic-style bake will appeal to kids and adults.Carol Rex, Ocala, Florida
12 ServingsPrep: 20 min. Bake: 20 min.
- 3 packages (16 ounces each) frozen cauliflower
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1 cup stuffing mix
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 teaspoons chicken bouillon granules
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground mustard
- Boil cauliflower according to package directions.
- In a large skillet, melt butter; add stuffing mix and walnuts. Cook
- for 2-3 minutes or until butter is absorbed.
- Drain cauliflower; place in a large bowl. Stir in the sour cream,
- cheese, bouillon and mustard until blended. Transfer to a greased
- 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish; sprinkle with stuffing mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 18-22 minutes or until heated
- through. Yield: 12 servings (3/4 cup each).
Nutrition Facts: 3/4 cup equals 276 calories, 21 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 57 mg cholesterol, 476 mg sodium,