Christmas Broccoli Salad
What could be more Christmasy than a red and green dish? Plus, once people taste this crisp lightly dressed salad, I never have to worry about leftovers.
16 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 4-1/2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 3 cups chopped sweet red pepper
- 10 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- Dash pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. In a small bowl,
- combine the mayonnaise, vinegar and pepper until smooth. Pour over
- broccoli mixture; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
- Yield: 16 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 125 calories, 12 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 7 mg cholesterol, 126 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.