This recipe is my children's all-time favorite meal. How much do they like it? Even more than they like pizza...and that's a lot!Debra Weihert, Waterloo, Wisconsin
4-6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- In a skillet, brown beef; drain. Dissolve bouillon in 1-1/2 cups
- boiling water; add to skillet.
- Combine remaining water with cornstarch; stir into beef mixture.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer until thickened. Add
- vegetables and soy sauce; stir and cook until heated through, about
- 15 minutes.
- Serve over rice; sprinkle with chow mein noodles. Yield: 4-6
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 149 calories, 7 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 37 mg cholesterol, 691 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 16 g protein.