- In a large saucepan, combine the butter, cream cheese, chocolate and
- milk. Cook over medium heat until melted, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from the heat; stir in confectioners' sugar and vanilla.
- Transfer to a large bowl; beat until smooth. Stir in marshmallows
- and peanuts. Immediately spread over brownies. Store in the
- refrigerator. Yield: 3 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 204 calories, 11 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 38 mg cholesterol, 105 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.