"Loaded with coconut and oats, these chewy chocolate treats are my daughter's favorite cookie in the world," reports Brenda Meurer of Snyder, Texas. "When she fixed these no-bake bites for a party, one guest couldn't keep his hands out of the cookie jar."
24 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup butter, cubed
- 16 large marshmallows
- 2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a saucepan over low heat, melt the chocolate chips, butter and
- marshmallows; stir until smooth. Stir in oats, coconut and vanilla;
- mix well. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto waxed paper-lined
- baking sheets. Chill until set, about 30 minutes. Yield: 4 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 116 calories, 6 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 7 mg cholesterol, 39 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.