Chocolate Yogurt Pops
An easy, healthy way to satisfy your next chocolate craving! Brought to you by dLife®
- 8 ounces plain yogurt
- 3 packets sugar free Hot Cocoa, 1/4 cup
- In a bowl, thoroughly mix the yogurt and cocoa mix.
- Spoon into paper cups and set the cups in a muffin tin. Insert a
- wooden popsicle stick in the middle of each cup.
- Freeze until solid.
- To serve, peel away the paper cup and eat at once.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving equals 71 calories, 1 g fat (0 saturated fat), 199 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, 5 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3/4 fat, 1/4 milk.