Chocolate Wheat Cereal Snacks
This crunchy mix is great for a late night snack, or any gathering. The chocolate-peanut butter combination will satisfy any sweet tooth!
24 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + cooling
- 6 cups frosted bite-size Shredded Wheat
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- Place cereal in a large bowl; set aside. In a microwave, melt
- chocolate chips and peanut butter; stir until smooth. Pour over
- cereal and stir gently to coat. Let stand for 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar and toss to coat. Cool completely.
- Store in an airtight container. Yield: 6 cups.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1/4 cup) equals 117 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 21 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein.