- Remove truffles from freezer and roll between hands to form even,
- circular balls. Return truffles to freezer.
- In heat-safe bowl or top of double boiler, put remaining chocolate
- chips. Set the bowl or top of double boiler over simmering water.
- Heat, stirring constantly, until chocolate melted.
- Remove chocolate from heat, stirring frequently until the chocolate
- begins to slightly set at the edges of the bowl.
- Remove truffles from freezer. Carefully dip each truffle in melted
- chocolate, coating all sides. Remove with fork, letting extra
- chocolate drip off. Place finished truffles back on wax paper, cover
- with another sheet, and place in refrigerator for 5 minutes to set.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving equals 40 calories, 3 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 2 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3/4 fat.