- For frosting, combine confectioners' sugar and cocoa; set aside. In a
- large bowl, beat butter and 1/2 cup cocoa mixture until smooth. Add
- milk, vanilla and remaining cocoa mixture; beat until desired
- spreading consistency is reached. Stir in 1/2 cup toffee bits.
- Frost cupcakes. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Top with
- remaining toffee bits before serving. Yield: about 1-1/2 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 275 calories, 12 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 18 mg cholesterol, 192 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.