Chocolate Swirled Bars
These swirly chocolaty bars make a crunchy and elegant addition to any cookie tray—and couldn’t be easier! Taste of Home Test Kitchen
39 ServingsPrep: 5 min. Bake: 15 min. + standing
- Press dough onto the bottom of an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan
- (dough will be thin). Bake at 350° for 11-13 minutes or until
- edges begin to brown.
- Immediately sprinkle with chocolate chips. Allow chips to soften for
- a few minutes, then spread over bars. Drop spoonfuls of melted
- vanilla chips over top; cut through chocolate with a knife to swirl.
- Let stand until set. Cut into bars. Yield: about 3 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 bar equals 82 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 7 mg cholesterol, 31 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fat, 1/2 starch.