- minute. Stir into eggnog mixture until gelatin is dissolved. Divide
- mixture in half. Stir rum extract into one half; fold chocolate into
- the other half. Cover and refrigerate until partially set.
- Fold cream into rum-flavored filling; spoon into crust. Spoon
- chocolate filling over the top; cut through with a knife to swirl
- the chocolate. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before
- serving. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 463 calories, 27 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 78 mg cholesterol, 123 mg sodium, 49 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 8 g protein.