Chocolate Swirl Delight
“I made a few alterations to a great recipe and ended up with an impressive dessert,” says Lynne Bargar from Saegertown, Pennsylvania. “Everyone loves its light texture and chocolaty flavor.”
12 ServingsPrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 1-1/2 boxes (13 ounces each) Swiss cake rolls
- 2-3/4 cups cold milk
- 2 packages (3.9 ounces each) instant chocolate fudge pudding mix
- 2 cups whipped topping
- Fresh raspberries, optional
- Cut each cake roll into six slices; set aside any chocolate coating
- that separates from rolls for garnish. Line a 9-in. springform pan
- with cake slices, completely covering the bottom and sides.
- In a small bowl, whisk milk and pudding mixes for 2 minutes (mixture
- will be thick). Pour over cake. Spread with whipped topping.
- Sprinkle with any reserved chocolate coating and garnish with
- raspberries if desired.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving. Yield: 12