Chocolate Raspberry Truffles
This no bake treat is simply delicious. I love to serve them on a fancy platter for an after dinner treat.Molly Seidel, Edgewood, New Mexico
42 ServingsPrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup white baking chips, melted
- 3/4 cup crushed vanilla wafers (about 25 wafers)
- 1/4 cup seedless raspberry preserves
- 2/3 cup finely chopped almonds, toasted
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in the melted
- chips, wafer crumbs and preserves. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours
- or until easy to handle.
- Shape into 1-in. balls; roll in almonds. Store in an airtight
- container in the refrigerator. Yield: about 3-1/2 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 piece equals 65 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 7 mg cholesterol, 25 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.