You don't need a fancy fondue pot to make this melt-in-your-mouth concoction. I serve the dip in my small slow cooker. Folks love the chocolate-raspberry combination.--Heather Maxwell, Fort Riley, Kansas.
40 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 package (14 ounces) caramels
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup seedless raspberry jam
- Frozen pound cake, thawed
- Assorted fresh fruit
- In a large saucepan, combine the first five ingredients. Cook over
- low heat until caramels, chips and butter are melted, about 15
- minutes. Stir until smooth.
- Transfer to a 1-1/2-qt. slow cooker or fondue pot. Serve warm with
- pound cake or fruit. Yield: 5 cups.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 120 calories, 6 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 57 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.