- On a lightly floured surface, roll one portion of dough to 1/4-in.
- thickness. Cut with a floured 3-in. heart-shaped cookie cutter.
- Place 1 in. apart on greased baking sheets. Repeat with remaining
- Bake at 375° for 6-8 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool for 1
- minute before removing from pans to wire racks to cool completely.
- For frosting, press raspberries through a sieve; discard seeds. In a
- large bowl, cream butter, confectioners' sugar and raspberry puree
- until smooth and creamy. Frost and decorate cookies as desired with
- dragees. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Yield:
- 4 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 frosted cookie equals 128 calories, 6 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 22 mg cholesterol, 39 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.