Chocolate Raisin Truffles
These sweet morsels have wonderful flavor and are inexpensive to make. —Diane Hixon, Niceville, Florida
30 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups raisins
- Nonpareils, sprinkles and/or ground nuts
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt chips. Stir in the corn syrup,
- confectioners' sugar and vanilla until smooth. Stir in raisins until
- evenly coated.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto waxed paper-lined baking sheet. Roll
- truffles in nonpareils, sprinkles or nuts. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 truffle (calculated without nonpareils, sprinkles or nuts) equals 61 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 9 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.