- 3/4-in. slices. Place cut side down on ungreased baking sheets. Bake
- for 5 minutes. Turn and bake 5-7 minutes longer or until firm.
- Remove to wire racks to cool.
- In a small bowl, combine the confectioners' sugar, remaining vanilla
- and enough milk to achieve a drizzling consistency. Transfer to a
- small resealable plastic bag; cut a small hole in a corner of bag.
- Drizzle over biscotti. Let stand until set. Store in an airtight
- Yield: 3 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 cookie equals 56 calories, 1 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 14 mg cholesterol, 50 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 1 starch.