Chocolate Pudding Sundaes
This smooth pudding tastes great over ice cream.Ruth Peterson, Jenison, Michigan
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup baking cocoa
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2-1/4 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups vanilla ice cream
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine sugar, cocoa, cornstarch and salt.
- Gradually stir in milk until smooth. Microwave, uncovered, on high
- for 5-8 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes, until sauce comes to a
- boil. Stir in butter and vanilla. Serve warm over ice cream. Store
- leftovers in the refrigerator. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 335 calories, 14 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 52 mg cholesterol, 235 mg sodium, 48 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.