Chocolate Pretzel Rings
If you like chocolate-covered pretzels, you'll love these simple snacks. They're fun to make any time of year because you can color-coordinate the M&M's to each holiday. —Kim Scurio, Carol Stream, Illinois
24 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 48 to 50 pretzel squares or rings
- 48 to 50 milk chocolate or striped chocolate kisses
- 1/4 cup milk chocolate M&M's
- Place the pretzels on greased baking sheets; place a chocolate kiss
- in the center of each ring. Bake at 275° for 2-3 minutes or
- until chocolate is softened. Remove from the oven.
- Place an M&M's candy on each, pressing down slightly so chocolate
- fills the ring. Refrigerate for 5-10 minutes or until chocolate is
- firm. Store in an airtight container at room temperature. Yield:
- about 4 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 69 calories, 3 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 55 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.