"People who love chocolate will enjoy this delightfully sweet confection," says Janet Smith of Sunnyvale, California.
16-20 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 3 cups vanilla or white chips, divided
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup crisp rice cereal
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup halved maraschino cherries, patted dry
- 1/4 cup flaked coconut
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine 2-1/2 cups vanilla chips and the
- chocolate chips. Microwave on high for 2 minutes. Microwave for 1-2
- minutes; stir until smooth. Immediately add marshmallows, cereal and
- Spread evenly on a 13-in. pizza pan that has been coated with cooking
- spray. Arrange cherries on top; sprinkle with coconut.
- Microwave the remaining vanilla chips on high for 1 minute. Add oil
- and stir until smooth. Drizzle over pizza. Chill until firm. Serve
- at room temperature. Yield: 16-20 servings.
Editor's Note: Recipe was tested in a 700-watt microwave.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 288 calories, 17 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 5 mg cholesterol, 44 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.