Chocolate Peanut Clusters
There are a few recipes I absolutely have to pull out every Christmas, and this is one of them. The nutty clusters are so smooth and chocolaty.
60 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling Cook: 5 min. + cooling
- 2 pounds white candy coating, coarsely chopped
- 1 package (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 package (11-1/2 ounces) milk chocolate chips
- 5 cups salted dry roasted peanuts
- In a heavy saucepan over low heat, cook and stir candy coating and
- chips until melted and smooth. Cool for 10 minutes; stir in peanuts.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto waxed paper-lined baking sheets.
- Refrigerate until firm, about 45 minutes. Yield: 10 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 206 calories, 14 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 103 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.