Chocolate Peanut Butter
While growing up, I looked forward to this special sandwich treat in my lunches. I still make this recipe today and keep some in the refrigerator...but it never lasts too long!
18 ServingsPrep: 5 min. + chilling
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup baking cocoa
- 1-1/3 cups creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Melt butter in a small saucepan. Stir in honey and cocoa until
- smooth. Remove from the heat; stir in peanut butter and vanilla.
- Refrigerate. Yield: 2-1/4 cups.
Editor's Note: Mixture solidifies as it cools.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 189 calories, 15 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 14 mg cholesterol, 140 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.