Chocolate Peanut Butter Parfaits
“When a friend gave me this recipe I knew it was a keeper. It meets all requirements, it's easy, low calorie, low fat, and it's pretty, to boot!” You absolutely won't believe that this dessert is light. Pat Soloman - Casper, Wyoming
6 ServingsPrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat chunky peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 cups cold fat-free milk, divided
- 1 cup plus 6 tablespoons reduced-fat whipped topping, divided
- 1 package (1.4 ounces) sugar-free instant chocolate fudge pudding mix
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped salted peanuts
- In a small bowl, combine peanut butter and 2 tablespoons milk. Fold
- in 1 cup whipped topping; set aside. In another small bowl, whisk
- remaining milk with the pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2
- minutes or until soft-set.
- Spoon half of the pudding into six parfait glasses or dessert dishes.
- Layer with reserved peanut butter mixture and remaining pudding.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Refrigerate remaining whipped
- Just before serving, garnish each parfait with 1 tablespoon whipped
- topping and 1-1/2 teaspoons peanuts. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 parfait equals 146 calories, 6 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 300 mg sodium,