Chocolate-Peanut Butter Cookies
Kids will love making these easy cookies with mom, dad or the grandparents. They're dense and rich and absolutely perfect for dunking! —Elaine Stephens, Carmel, Indiana
42 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 10 min./batch
- 2 cans (16 ounces each) chocolate fudge frosting, divided
- 1 egg
- 1 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- Granulated sugar
- Set aside one can plus 1/3 cup frosting. In a large bowl, combine the
- egg, peanut butter and remaining frosting. Stir in flour just until
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart on baking sheets coated
- with cooking spray. Flatten cookies with a fork dipped in sugar.
- Bake at 375° for 8-11 minutes or until set. Remove to wire racks.
- Cool completely; spread with reserved frosting. Yield: 3-1/2 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 cookie equals 143 calories, 7 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 5 mg cholesterol, 79 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 fat.