Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake
The two great flavors of chocolate and peanut butter come together in this moist delicious cake from Brenda Melancon of Port Allen, Louisiana. Kids of every age will be all over this one!
12-15 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 30 min. + cooling
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 package chocolate cake mix (regular size)
- 1-1/4 cups water
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- Sprinkle marshmallows into a greased 13x9-in. baking pan. In a large
- bowl, combine the cake mix, water, peanut butter, oil and eggs; beat
- on low speed for 30 seconds. Beat on medium for 2 minutes or until
- smooth. Pour over marshmallows; sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near
- the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack. Yield: 12-15
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 344 calories, 18 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 42 mg cholesterol, 313 mg sodium, 43 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 7 g protein.