- In a large bowl, beat the sour cream, sugar blend, eggs, Triple Sec,
- butter, oil and vanilla until well blended. Combine the flour,
- ground oats, baking powder, baking soda, salt and remaining cocoa;
- gradually beat into sour cream mixture until blended. Stir in
- chocolate chips and orange peel.
- Transfer to reserved dish. Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or
- until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool
- completely on a wire rack.
- For frosting, in a small bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Add
- the confectioners’ sugar, orange peel and juice; beat until smooth.
- Frost top of cake. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 piece equals 192 calories, 9 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 51 mg cholesterol, 210 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 fat, 1-1/2 starch.