Chocolate Mousse with Strawberries
You'll savor this simple tempting dessert. It's like chocolate-covered strawberries without the hassles.Kim Marie Van Rheenen, Mendota, Illinois
20 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1 package (1.4 ounces) sugar-free instant chocolate fudge pudding mix
- 1 cup cold fat-free milk
- 1-3/4 cups reduced-fat whipped topping
- Whole fresh strawberries
- In a bowl, beat pudding and milk until blended, about 2 minutes. Fold
- in whipped topping. Serve with strawberries for dipping. Can also be
- served over slices of angel food cake. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
Nutrition Facts: One 2-tablespoon serving equals 24 calories, trace fat (0 saturated fat), trace cholesterol, 70 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 Free Food.