- Pour into two 9-in. round baking pans that have been coated with
- cooking spray and lightly floured. Bake at 350° for 30-35
- minutes or until cake pulls away from sides of pan. Cool for 10
- minutes; remove from pans to wire racks to cool completely.
- For frosting, in a small bowl, cream the butter, sugar and cocoa.
- Gradually add the milk, coffee and vanilla; beating well. Frost
- between layers and over top and sides of cake. Yield: 16 servings.
Nutrition Facts: One serving equals 306 calories, 5 g fat (0 saturated fat), trace cholesterol, 614 mg sodium, 64 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 4 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 starch, 1 fruit, 1 fat.