- oven for 2 minutes. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- For icing, in a small saucepan, combine butter, cocoa and milk. Bring
- to a boil; boil for 1 minute, stirring constantly. Cool slightly;
- transfer to a small bowl. Beat in confectioners' sugar and vanilla
- until smooth. Spread over the cooled cookies. Top each with a pecan
- half. Yield: about 3 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 246 calories, 10 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 37 mg cholesterol, 201 mg sodium, 39 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.