Chocolate Mallow Pie
To complete a meal, I often serve this not-too-sweet pie. This rich and cream dessert is so easy to assemble. To save time, I often prepare and freeze a graham cracker pie crust so all I have to do is thaw and fill it.Glenda Parsonage, Maple Creek, Saskatchewan
6-8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups cold 2% milk, divided
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1-1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and 1/2 cup milk until smooth.
- Beat in dry pudding mix and remaining milk. Fold in the
- marshmallows. Pour into the crust. Refrigerate until serving. Yield:
- 6-8 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 320 calories, 17 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 39 mg cholesterol, 444 mg sodium, 37 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.