Chocolate Mallow Nut Bars
"I've depended on this recipe for years when I need a sweet treat in a hurry," informs Eleanor Mielke of Snohomish, Washington. "The speedy squares are easy to make and taste like a candy bar."
48 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 2-1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup salted peanuts
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the chips, peanut butter and
- butter. Cover and microwave on high for 1 minute; stir until smooth.
- Add marshmallows and peanuts; stir until well coated. Spread into a
- greased 13-in. x 9-in. pan. Cover and chill for 30 minutes or until
- firm. Cut into squares. Yield: 4 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 94 calories, 6 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 3 mg cholesterol, 41 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.