- to a wire rack to cool completely.
- For frosting, in a small bowl, cream butter until light and fluffy.
- Gradually beat in the confectioners' sugar, cocoa, vanilla and
- enough water to achieve spreading consistency.
- Cut cake horizontally into two layers. Place bottom layer on a
- serving plate; spread with 1/2 cup frosting. Top with remaining
- layer. Spread remaining frosting over top and sides of cake. Yield:
- 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 1,005 calories, 39 g fat (19 g saturated fat), 121 mg cholesterol, 733 mg sodium, 160 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 10 g protein.