- syrup. Pour into crust. Combine hazelnuts and chocolate chips;
- sprinkle over filling. Place pan on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until center is almost set (center will set
- when cool). Cool on a wire rack.
- Garnish with whipped cream and chocolate shavings if desired.
- Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 piece (calculated without whipped cream and chocolate shavings) equals 363 calories, 18 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 88 mg cholesterol, 92 mg sodium, 48 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 6 g protein.