The shortbread-like flavor of this cookie is married with a delicious hazelnut-chocolate filling to make a delightful treat. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
54 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling Bake: 10 min./batch
- 1-1/2 cups Master Cookie Mix, softened
- 1/3 cup Nutella
- 1/4 cup finely chopped hazelnuts
- On a lightly floured surface, roll cookie mix into a 14-in. x 9-in.
- rectangle. Spread Nutella to within 1/2 in. of edges; sprinkle with
- hazelnuts. Roll up tightly, jelly-roll style, starting with the long
- side; wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm.
- Unwrap and cut into 1/4-in. slices. Place 2 in. apart on ungreased
- baking sheets. Bake at 375° for 8-10 minutes or until edges are
- lightly browned. Remove to wire racks to cool. Yield: 4-1/2 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 cookie equals 46 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 8 mg cholesterol, 24 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.