Chocolate Hazelnut Parfaits
Hazelnut nondairy creamer adds a great flavor to chocolate pudding and makes a special dessert parfait.
8 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 3 cups cold milk
- 1 cup refrigerated hazelnut nondairy creamer
- 2 packages (3.9 ounces each) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 cup crushed shortbread cookies
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- Whipped cream, optional
- In a large bowl, whisk the milk, creamer and pudding mixes for 2
- minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set.
- Spoon 1/4 cup pudding into each of eight parfait glasses; sprinkle
- each with 1 tablespoon cookie crumbs. Top with strawberries and
- remaining pudding and crumbs. Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.
- Garnish with whipped cream if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 249 calories, 10 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 16 mg cholesterol, 352 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein.