- in. up the sides of prepared pan; set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat one 8-oz. package cream cheese and 1/4 cup
- sugar until fluffy. Add 1 egg and 1/4 teaspoon vanilla; blend well.
- Stir in chocolate and 1/3 cup sour cream. Spoon over crust.
- In another bowl, beat second 8-oz. package of cream cheese, brown
- sugar and flour until fluffy. Add 1 egg and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla;
- blend well. Stir in pecans. Spoon carefully over chocolate layer.
- In another bowl, beat remaining cream cheese and sugar until fluffy.
- Blend in remaining egg. Stir in remaining sour cream and vanilla.
- Add almond extract. Spoon carefully over pecan layer.
- Bake at 325° for 55 minutes or until center is almost set. Turn
- off oven and leave cheesecake inside for 30 minutes; open door
- partway and leave in oven another 30 minutes. Remove from oven; cool
- completely. Refrigerate at least 8 hours.
- For glaze, melt chocolate and butter. Stir in the confectioners'
- sugar, water and vanilla until smooth. Remove cheesecake from pan
- and spread warm glaze over top. Garnish with pecans if desired.
- Yield: 12 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 467 calories, 31 g fat (17 g saturated fat), 125 mg cholesterol, 328 mg sodium, 42 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 7 g protein.