- For ganache, place chocolate in a small bowl. In a small saucepan,
- bring cream just to a boil. Pour over chocolate; whisk until smooth.
- Cool for 10 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Slowly pour ganache over cake, allowing some ganache to drape over
- the sides. Refrigerate until serving. Cut into wedges. Yield: 12
Nutrition Facts: 1 slice equals 179 calories, 7 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 26 mg cholesterol, 236 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1 fat.