Chocolate Fudge Cupcakes with Peanut Butter Frosting
Recipe provided by Smucker's®
18 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 20 min.
- 1 (19.5 oz.) package Pillsbury® Classic Traditional Fudge Brownie
- 1/2 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 large eggs
- 1-1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (15.6 oz.) can Pillsbury® Vanilla Funfetti® Frosting
- 3/4 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Position a rack in the middle of the oven. Line
- 18 regular muffin cups with paper cupcake liners.
- COMBINE brownie mix, oil, water and eggs in medium bowl until well
- blended. Fill the muffin cups half full with brownie batter. Place
- about 1 tablespoon chocolate chips in the center of batter.
- BAKE 18 to 20 minutes or until set. Cool slightly. Remove from
- muffin pans and let cool completely on wire racks.
- STIR together frosting and peanut butter in medium bowl. Spread over
- top of cooled cupcakes. Using the container of candy bits included