- to allow steam to escape.
- Place pudding in a small bowl; set aside. In a small bowl, beat cream
- until it begins to thicken. Add confectioners' sugar and vanilla;
- beat until stiff peaks form. Fold into pudding. Split eclairs;
- remove soft dough from inside. Fill with pudding mixture.
- For frosting, place chocolate and butter in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Cover and microwave at 50% power for 30 seconds; stir. Microwave
- 15-20 seconds longer or until melted. Stir in confectioners' sugar
- and enough water to achieve a smooth consistency. Frost eclairs.
- Serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 eclair equals 692 calories, 44 g fat (26 g saturated fat), 226 mg cholesterol, 422 mg sodium, 65 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 8 g protein.