- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate chips; stir until smooth.
- Spread 2 teaspoonfuls over the bottom of each meringue shell. Whisk
- 1/2 cup cream into remaining melted chocolate; cover and chill until
- slightly thickened, about 20 minutes.
- In a small bowl, beat remaining cream until soft peaks form.
- Gradually add sugar and cinnamon, beating until stiff peaks form;
- set aside half of cream mixture. Fold remaining cream mixture into
- chilled chocolate mixture; pipe into meringue shells. Dollop with
- reserved cream mixture; sprinkle with pecans. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 332 calories, 23 g fat (14 g saturated fat), 61 mg cholesterol, 107 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.