- at 400° for 35-40 minutes or until puffed and golden. Remove to
- a wire rack. Immediately split eclairs open; remove tops and set
- aside. Discard soft dough from inside. Cool eclairs.
- In a large bowl, beat milk and pudding mix according to package
- directions. In another bowl, whip cream until soft peaks form. Beat
- in sugar and vanilla; fold into pudding. Fill eclairs (chill any
- remaining filling for another use).
- For frosting, in a microwave, melt chocolate and butter; stir until
- smooth. Stir in sugar and enough hot water to achieve a smooth
- consistency. Cool slightly. Frost eclairs. Store in refrigerator.
- Yield: 9 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 483 calories, 28 g fat (17 g saturated fat), 174 mg cholesterol, 492 mg sodium, 52 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 7 g protein.