- a greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 450° for 15 minutes. Reduce heat to 325° bake 20
- minutes longer. Cool on a wire rack.
- For filling, in a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2
- minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. In another large
- bowl, whip cream until soft peaks form. Beat in sugar and vanilla;
- fold into pudding. Fill cooled shells. (Chill remaining pudding
- mixture for another use.)
- For icing, melt chocolate and butter in a small saucepan over low
- heat. Stir in sugar. Add hot water until icing is smooth and reaches
- desired consistency. Cool slightly. Spread over eclairs. Chill until
- serving. Yield: 8-9 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 470 calories, 28 g fat (17 g saturated fat), 174 mg cholesterol, 492 mg sodium, 48 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 7 g protein.