- tablespoonfuls just inside the circle outline.
- Bake at 400° for 40-45 minutes or until golden brown. Transfer to
- a wire rack. Immediately prick with a fork and cool completely. Cut
- off top third of puffs. Pull out and discard soft dough from inside.
- For filling, in a large bowl, whisk milk, pudding mixes and vanilla
- for 2 minutes; let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Fold in
- whipped topping. Place bottom ring of cream puffs on a serving
- platter. Spoon filling inside. Top with top ring. Refrigerate.
- For icing, in a microwave, melt chocolate and butter with milk; stir
- until smooth. Stir in vanilla. Add confectioners' sugar and stir
- until smooth. Cool for 5 minutes. Drizzle over top of cake. Serve
- immediately. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 313 calories, 17 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 104 mg cholesterol, 256 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 5 g protein.