- cream cheese, cottage cheese and sugar substitute. Cover and process
- until smooth.
- Add strawberry puree; cover and process until blended. Transfer to a
- large bowl; fold in 2 cups whipped topping. Pour into crust. Cover
- and refrigerate for 2-3 hours or until set.
- For garnish, wash strawberries and gently pat with paper towels until
- completely dry. Cut tops off berries. In a microwave, melt
- chocolate; stir until smooth. Dip each berry tip until half of the
- berry is coated, allowing excess to drip off. Place with tips
- pointing up on a waxed paper-lined baking sheet; refrigerate for at
- least 30 minutes.
- Carefully run a knife around edge of springform pan to loosen; remove
- sides of pan. Garnish cheesecake with chocolate-dipped strawberries
- and remaining whipped topping. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 slice equals 245 calories, 11 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 14 mg cholesterol, 377 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 10 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 2 fat.