Chocolate-Dipped Candy Canes
I couldn’t resist combining my two loves—peppermint and chocolate! These are so easy, but if one breaks in the process, just pop it in your mouth. —Sandra Baumgarten, Vancouver, Washington
12 ServingsPrep: 20 min. + standing Cook: 5 min.
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 12 candy canes (6 inches each)
- 3 ounces white baking chocolate, chopped
- Optional toppings: assorted colored sugars or sprinkles and crushed candies
- In a microwave, melt chocolate chips; stir until smooth. Dip curved
- ends of candy canes in chocolate; allow excess to drip off. Place on
- waxed paper.
- In a microwave, melt white baking chocolate; stir until smooth.
- Drizzle over chocolate. Decorate with toppings if desired. Let stand
- until set.
- Use to stir servings of hot cocoa. Yield: 1 dozen.