Chocolate Crunch Patties
This candy's so fast and easy to make that I turn out hundreds of pieces each Christmas. People are always surprised to learn that one of the ingredients is potato chips!
24 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 cups (12 ounces) butterscotch chips
- 1 cup (6 ounces) milk chocolate chips
- 1-1/2 cups dry roasted peanuts
- 1 cup crushed thick ripple-cut potato chips
- In a medium microwave-safe bowl, combine butterscotch and chocolate
- chips. Microwave at 50% power for 1-3 minutes or until softened,
- stirring after each minute. Stir until smooth. Add peanuts and
- potato chips; mix well. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto waxed paper-lined
- baking sheets. Allow to harden. Yield: about 4 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 209 calories, 13 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 3 mg cholesterol, 108 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.