- in whipped topping; cover and chill. In a blender container, combine
- oil, eggs, vanilla, sugar, flour, cocoa, salt and remaining milk;
- process until smooth. Let stand for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine the first seven sauce ingredients in a small
- saucepan; bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer until smooth and
- thickened, stirring constantly, abut 15 minutes. Remove from the
- heat; stir in the butter and vanilla. Keep warm.
- Heat a lightly greased 6-in. skillet over medium heat until hot. Pour
- 3 tablespoons crepe batter into skillet and swirl quickly so bottom
- is evenly covered. Cook until top appears dry and bottom is lightly
- browned; turn and cook 15-20 seconds longer. Remove and keep warm.
- Repeat with remaining batter.
- To serve, fold crepes in quarters; place three on a dessert plate.
- Top with chilled pudding mixture and warm sauce. Yield: 6-8
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 902 calories, 70 g fat (43 g saturated fat), 241 mg cholesterol, 881 mg sodium, 63 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 6 g protein.