Chocolate Cream Fruit Dip
Cap off this speedy supper with Chocolate Cream Fruit Dip created by Debbie Bond of Richwood, West Virginia. The thick sweet mixture has a mild chocolate flavor that's especially good on strawberries.
"This recipe is truly an accident," Debbie admits. "While hosting a graduation party, I realized I'd forgotten the fruit dip. So I raided my cabinets and slapped this combination together. It wa
16 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup chocolate syrup
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- Apple wedges, fresh strawberries and banana chunks
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and chocolate syrup. Fold in
- marshmallow creme. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Serve with
- fruit. Yield: about 2 cups.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 104 calories, 5 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 16 mg cholesterol, 55 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.