- batter into a greased 8-in. square baking dish; set aside.
- For filling, in a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar, egg,
- butter, flour and vanilla until blended. Pour over batter in pan.
- Spoon remaining batter over filling. Cut through batter
- with a knife to swirl the chocolate.
- Bake for at 325° for 35-40 minutes or until filling is set. Cool
- on a wire rack for 1 hour. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Cut
- into bars. Refrigerate leftovers.
- Yield: about 2 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 brownie equals 248 calories, 14 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 74 mg cholesterol, 151 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 5 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.