- In another bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream and remaining
- sugar until smooth. Add egg substitute; beat on low speed just until
- combined. Stir in melted chocolate and vanilla. Pour over top.
- Bake at 325° for 45-55 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Cool on a wire rack for 1 hour. Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or
- overnight. Drizzle with additional melted chocolate and garnish with
- raspberries if desired. Yield: 2 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 piece (calculated without additional chocolate or raspberries) equals 283 calories, 17 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 46 mg cholesterol, 150 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein.